SETC Online Booking
SETC online booking facility enables passengers to reserve the seats and cancel the booked tickets through internet. Below are the points for online booking.
- User need to register to SETC official website for online booking, for registration passenger need to fill an online form with a valid email id. To enter SETC online booking facility passenger need to enter his valid user id and password.
- User need to opt source, destination, journey date, class of service and number of passengers. Then user needs to select the seats and then fill the details of passengers.
- After reviewing travel summary user need to pay for tickets and payment mode is credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- After successful transaction user will be able to print the eTicket.
- While filling the passenger details, user need to select the identity card type and also need to fill its number for verification of identity during the journey. Identity cards which are acceptable are PAN card, ration card, passport, driving license, voter ID card.
- Every booked ticket have a PNR number, passenger may print eTicket again through this number.
- If passenger travels with eTicket he/she needs to produce the opted identity card in original along with printed eTicket. If passenger not be able to produce the original identity card while travelling he/she will be treated as travelling without ticket. Xerox copies of identity cards are not allowed.
- In case of ticket booked online, particle cancellation is not allowed.
- Online booked tickets are allowed for cancellation till one hour before the departure time. Passenger need to use same login details for cancellation which are used for booking. All refunds are processed to passengers transaction account/card.
- If a bus service is cancelled by SETC/TBSTC all refunds are routed through online payment gateway and amount is reversed to passengers debit card or credit card.
- If passenger lost his e ticket, he/she need to login the SETC online booking portal and browse booking history, select the ticket and print it.
- In case of online booking service charge is also applicable apart from actual journey fare.